- This event has passed.
Stakeholder Townhalls for UWMDI Director Position Search
May 27, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
One event on May 27, 2021 at 8:00 am
Dear Diabetes Institute faculty, trainees and affiliates,
We are hosting two stakeholder townhalls focused on the search that is currently underway to recruit a new UWMDI Director. The goal of these sessions is to engage the DI community in this important recruitment by providing background and details on the current status of the search, answering any questions you may have and asking for your involvement in identifying potential candidates. We will follow the townhalls with an electronic stakeholder survey to capture specific details that would be helpful for the search committee.
Below please find the agenda along with the meeting details.
- Overview of position opening and vision for UWMDI [current UWMDI co-Directors: Michael Schwartz and Stephanie Page]
- Search committee recruitment process and community engagement [Search Committee Chair: Ian de Boer]
- Advertising efforts [UWMDI Program Manager: Tricia Kane-Yi ]
Meeting days/times (please note that we are holding the townhall on two dates/times to capture both our basic research and clinical faculty – the same details will be covered at each, you do not need to attend both sessions).
- Tuesday, May 18th from 3pm-4pm (in place of the standing UWMDI SLU Research Training Conference)
- Thursday, May 27th from 8am – 9am